Intellectual Property policy
Following is a brief introduction to our intellectual property policy:
- Any plans, documents, files, or other works created by CSDO employees as part of their work or using CSDO resources (computer hardware, software, cloudware, office supplies, time, etc.) is the intellectual property of CSDO.
- Employees may freely share their work under Creative Commons licensing, provided it does not infringe on the privacy of students or other employees
- Employees may continue to reuse their works after their employment with CSDO has ended
- Employees may not sell or attempt to copyright works that are the intellectual property of CSDO
- Employees are advised to copy their Google Apps email and documents to a personal account to retain access to their files.