New Director of Educational Technology - Michael Dreyfus-Pai
Post date: Aug 27, 2014 11:41:55 PM
The Department of Catholic Schools has recognized the need to provide schools with more support around technology for a few years, and is proud to announce the appointment of a Director of Educational Technology. Michael is the Technology Coordinator at Christ the King School, and will be working in his new role twice a week. He will be your new point of contact for advice related to...
- Integrating technology into the curriculum
- Hardware, software, web services, apps, and infrastructure
- 1to1, BYOD, and mobile device deployment
- Professional development for staff
- Shared purchasing for CSDO schools
- Best practices across schools
Besides providing general advice and support, his specific responsibilities are...
- Facilitate Tech Committee and Tech Coordinator meetings
- Provide feedback on school site technology plans
- Support CSDO's Google Apps, CTN services, and STAR Enterprise
Michael is excited to be supporting our schools and asks you to please reach out if have any educational technology needs!